Clamp-on ground resistance testers can be used in multi-grounded systems without disconnecting or de-energizing the ground system under test. The AEMC 6416 Clamp-On Ground Resistance Tester clamps around the grounding electrode or conductor and measures the resistance to ground. By performing measurements on intact ground systems, the user also verifies the quality of the grounding connections and bonds. Resistance and continuity of grounding loops around pads and buildings may also be measured.
• Ground voltage indication (warns of possible unsafe conditions)
• Large multi-function bright yellow organic LED display (OLED)
• Selectable test frequency (improves accuracy in inductive environments)
• Clamping diameter of 35mm with large jaw design
• Storage of measurements (Ω and/or A, with time-stamping) Up to 300 measurements stored
• Auto Power OFF function
• Alarm function with adjustable set point and buzzer for quick field checks for volts, amps and ohms
• Rugged Lexan® head and body construction resists breakage
• Alarm settings and stored memory information saved during shutdown
• Noise icon and buzzer alert user to presence of dangerous voltage and current levels
• Designed to EN 61010-1, 600V CAT IV safety standards
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec:
Each Protec office maintains a full complement of electrical test and measurement equipment. Offering equipment from all of the premiere manufacturers for rent, lease or purchase, Protec has the electrical testing equipment you need to get the job done.