The Vanguard LTCA-40 Analyzer is a second generation load tap changer analyzer. The Vanguard LTCA-40 Load Tap Changer Analyzer accurately measures winding resistance of highly inductive power transformers.
Triple resistance-reading channels allow the Vanguard LTCA-40 Load Tap Changer Analyzer to measure three winding resistances simultaneously. Four-wire (Kelvin) connections provide high accuracy and require no lead compensation. A special feature of the Vanguard LTCA-40 Load Tap Changer Analyzer is its ability to measure and graph the resistance trace of a transformer LTC during operation. Using a 60Vdc power supply, the Vanguard LTCA-40 Load Tap Changer Analyzer is capable of outputting 40 amperes.
• Auto discharge circuit for operator safety
• 3 resistance reading channels including one dynamic channel
• Digital resistance reading from 1 micro-ohm to 500 ohms
• Calculate equivalent resistance value at reference temperature
• Stores 50 static records and 20 dynamic records
• Built-in 4.5-inch thermal printer
• Weighs less than 44 lbs.