The Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter provides test currents from 10 amps up to 600 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage.
The high current capability and compact design make the Megger DLRO 600 suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints or other applications where high current is needed.
Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter features:
– Small and weighs less than 33 lbs (15 kg)
– Test currents from 10 A to 600 A dc
– 0.1 µohms best resolution
– On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
– RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
– Supplied complete with 16.4 ft (5 m) test leads and download software
Megger is one brand you can count on, and Protec offers for rent, lease or purchase, all the electrical testing equipment you need to get the job done.