The Doble F6150 Relay Testing System is one such electrical test equipment that offers a single box solution for different types of simulation testing.
This device allows you to run various tests to find out if the relays are able to detect signals correctly, communicate properly, and respond appropriately to all power events. Apart from that, it gives accurate output that can be applied easily for calibration testing of power metering applications.
The Doble F6150 Relay Testing System can perform many tests. Some examples are listed here.
• Because of the high burden/low tap settings, ground over current relays are generally difficult to test, the F6150 uses multiple current ranges and delivers high power, thus meeting this challenge very easily.
• Many types of relay schemes need to be tested at 20-30 times the secondary current values. The Doble F6150 delivers 180A at 675VA to meet all high current testing requirements.
Conventional steady state tests can test individual components of systems, but cannot tell you the behavior of the entire system under true power system scenarios. This leads to many uncertainties, which leads to faults and problems. The F6150 has a satellite synchronization system that offers the best simulation scenario for true power conditions.
It offers a uniform and complete scheme test that reduces the time for testing and delivers reliable and accurate results. You can confirm the settings, mode, configuration, and operation of protection schemes. Since the test results show how the relay schemes are working under actual power conditions, they can be used to estimate future relay operations.
The testing capabilities of Doble F6150 Relay Testing System are:
• High power relays between 0.5A and 180A
• High impedance electromechanical relays
• Electromechanical over current relays
• Simulation testing using 12 independently managed sources
• End to end testing with simulated power conditions with GPS
• User friendly software suite that makes the analysis even easier
The Doble F6150 Relay Testing System software system includes powerful data handling capabilities that allow you to build your knowledge about protection schemes. With easy logging, you can compare past results and track the protection scheme performance.
With all these advantages, F6150 is a great solution for protection and relay schemes. If you don’t plan to use it frequently, you can rent these units for the time periods you need them and save money.