The Amprobe AT-2005-A Advanced Wire Tracer not only has the ability to trace live wires, buried or hidden behind walls, up to 13 feet deep, without interrupting power, It’s also a great tool locating breakers, neutrals and zeroing in on shorts, ground faults, and broken wires.
A versatile tool, the Amprobe AT-2005-A provides the ability to solve virtually all tracing problems, and since this electrical wire tracer doesn’t interfere with sensitive electronic equipment it’s safe to use in data centers.
Amprobe AT-2005-A Advanced Wire Tracer features:
• Traces live wires, non-energized or open (broken) wires buried or hidden behind walls up to 13’ (4 m) deep
• Performs tests without interrupting power
• Locates breakers, neutral and ground lines
• Detects and traces wires in walls, floors, conduit, computer cables, etc.
• Pinpoints shorts, ground faults and broken wires
• Does not interfere with sensitive electronic equipment
• Supplied with battery booster which strengthens signal for open tracing
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: