The Bender LT3000 Line Isolation Monitor (LIM) and GFCI Tester is an effective and versatile testing instrument for easily fulfilling these requirements.
The Bender LT3000 Line Isolation Monitor (LIM) and GFCI Tester plugs into any wall outlet up to 240 V, 50 or 60 Hz. A simple pretest confirms the integrity of the isolated power system and ensures that the system is properly grounded.
In the standard view, the LCD display shows the system voltage. In LIM/GFCI testing mode, adjust the current until it reads 2, 5 or 6 mA on the LCD display. Alternately pushing the L1 and L2 buttons confirms that the LIM / GFCI is operating correctly.
• Tests line isolation monitors and ground fault circuit interrupters
• Operates on system voltages from 100 – 240 VAC
• Large digital LCD display
• Overload protection with automatic reset
• Easy to clean, rugged lexan front foil
• System leakage measurements
• Twist-to-lock adapter
• Lightweight (less than 1lb)
• Testing line isolation monitors in isolated power systems in healthcare facilities
• Testing ground fault circuit interrupters in healthcare facilities