Power quality issues not only cause erratic equipment operation and damage, they also cause severe energy losses. Due to the presence of harmonics and other voltage variations, electrical equipment tends to draw more power than what is needed which results in higher electric bills. Technicians use power quality analyzers to determine the electrical efficiency and assess the power quality in an electrical system.
The Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer is a 3-phase tester that is easy to set up and captures every power parameter on every cycle. Its high resolution and accuracy provides excellent visibility into your electrical system.
Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer Features:
- Guaranteed accurate for all power quality parameters
- Compliant with IEC 61000-4-30 Class A
- Allows you to connect a PDA wirelessly for a front panel interface
- Threshold-free setup lets you apply thresholds after the data is collected
- Cross-channel and current triggering lets you capture every power parameter on every channel
- Fluke Power Analyzer Software allows comprehensive data analysis and report generation
- Internal channel swapping when connections are incorrect
- Transfer data using an SD card or through an Ethernet connection
For your testing needs, choose Protec. Contact us at 1-866-352-5550 for details about our equipment acquisition options.