The Vanguard TRM-403 Transformer Resistance Meter is a three phase transformer winding resistance meter that allows the user to connect all test cables to the transformer bushings.
The Vanguard TRM-403 will measure the resistance value for each of the phases without the need to disconnect and reconnect cables for each phase. The Vanguard TRM-403 can provide a fast and stable reading of very large transformers by utilizing a 60Vdc power supply.
Since the TRM-403 can accurately measure resistance from 1 micro-ohm to 500 Ohms, it can be used as a micro-ohm meter to measure EHV circuit breaker contact resistance, or for any low resistance measuring application.
Vanguard TRM-403 features:
- Perform three phase test on transformers without the need to switch cables
- Can provide individual Delta winding resistance values
- Can provide individual Wye (with no neutral) winding resistance values
- Demagnetize transformer after test
- Selectable test current from 1A to 20A (TRM-203) and 1A to 40A (TRM-403)
- Computer-control via RS-232C, USB, or bluetooth interface
- Built-in 2.5″ wide thermal printer