As the device collects the infrared radiation from objects it creates an electronic image based on information about the temperature differences.
The FLIR T640 Thermal Imaging Camera features a full set of powerful image analytics tools like Delta T and MeterLink built right into the camera.
Offering thermal sensitivities of 0.03 °C, a measurement range from -40 to 2000 °C and UltraMax technology, the FLIR T640 Thermal Imaging Camera can produce 1280 x 960 images, doubling the native resolution—true 1.2 megapixel thermal images with full radiometric data.
FLIR T640 Thermal Imaging Camera Key Features:
- 640 x 480 resolution, 307,200 pixels
- 0.03 °C thermal sensitivity
- -40 to 2000 °C (-40 to 3632 °F) temperature range
- UltraMax doubles image resolution to 1280 x 960
- Continuous auto focus plus manual focus
- GPS records image location, Compass records direction
- Integrated viewfinder for bright working conditions
- MSX Enhancement combines full infrared with visible light details
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for live streaming and capture to Apple and Android devices
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: