Features of the AEMC 6250 10A Micro-Ohmmeter include a four-input, manual-ranging meter with seven test current/resistance ranges for precise, low-resistance measurements from 0.1 microohm (μΩ) to 2,500 ohms (Ω) of inductive samples such as coils, transformers, and motor windings and resistive samples such as ground bonding, coatings, and contact resistances.
The AEMC 6250 10A Micro-Ohmmeter has three test modes:
Inductive – for a continuous test
Resistive – for an instantaneous test
Auto – for multiple instantaneous tests.
Four input terminals enable Kelvin-type, four-wire resistance measurements, which are more accurate than two-wire resistance measurements.
AEMC 6250 10A Micro-Ohmmeter applications:
- Aerospace metallic coating resistance measurement
- Bonding verification on earth/ground systems
- Weld joint integrity verification
- Contact resistance measurement of breakers and switchgear
- Aircraft and rail bonding checks
- Wire to terminal connections and resistance checks
- Battery strap resistance checks
- Cable joint and bus bar connection checks
- Mechanical bond tests