The AEMC 6250 10A Micro-Ohmmeter is an accurate Micro-Ohmmeters with results up to 0.05% high accuracy, utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method of testing,
With the AEMC 6250 10A Micro-Ohmmeter resistance measurements are automatically calculated and displayed, taking into account the measurement value, ambient temperature, reference temperature and metal temperature coefficient. Sample temperature can be manually entered by the operator or directly measured by the AEMC 6250 10A Micro-Ohmmeter with an external RTD temperature probe.
The AEMC 6250 is designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material, with operator selection directly from the front panel. Three test modes are available and automatically employed based on this selection.
AEMC 6250 applications:
• Aerospace metallic coating resistance measurement
• Bonding verification on earth/ground systems
• Weld joint integrity verification
• Contact resistance measurement of breakers and switchgear
• Aircraft and rail bonding checks
• Wire to terminal connections and resistance checks
• Battery strap resistance checks
• Cable joint and bus bar connection checks
• Mechanical bond tests
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: