Designed for testing EHV circuit-breaker contact resistances, bushing contact joints, welding joints, or any low-resistance measuring application, the Vanguard Auto-Ohm 100 Ampere Micro-Ohmmeter applies a true DC current from 10A to 100A to the resistance load to be tested. Any test current setting can be selected by using the function control knob on the front panel. The Vanguard Auto-Ohm 100 Ampere Micro-Ohmmeter controls the test current’s rise and fall rates by using a switching DC power supply and a current regulator circuit. An Auto Test Mode is also available and can be initiated simply by applying the sensor cables’ leads across the two points of interest. This feature is very convenient when measuring a sequence of several resistance values in a breaker contact.
– 10 to 100 Amperes true continuous DC current
– Automatic control of current rise and fall times
– Digital resistance readings from 1 micro-ohm to 300 milli-ohms
– Stores and can display last 3 readings
– Weighs less than 21 lbs (9.5 Kg)