The AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter is a rugged, low resistance tester designed for plant maintenance, quality control in manufacturing and field use. Utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method of testing, the AEMC 6250 is one of the more accurate Micro-Ohmmeters available, with results up to 0.05% high accuracy.
Resistance measurements are automatically calculated and displayed, taking into account the measurement value, ambient temperature, reference temperature and metal temperature coefficient. Sample temperature can be manually entered by the operator or directly measured by the AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter with an external RTD temperature probe.
The AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter is uniquely designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material, with operator selection directly from the front panel. Three test modes are available and automatically employed based on this selection.
AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter features:
• Measures from 0.0001mΩ (0.1µΩ resolution) to 2500.0Ω
• Test current selection of 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1A and 10A
• RTD temperature probe to check tested sample (optional)
• Selectable metal types
• Automatic and manual temperature correction
• EMF levels measured and eliminated in measurement
• Two programmable alarm set points
• Stores up to 1500 test results
• Selectable Inductive and Resistance test modes
• Automatic multiple test mode (multiple tests without pressing the button)
• Large multi-line electroluminescent display
• Local or remote test setup and control
• Direct printout
• Internal rechargeable batteries – conduct up to 5000 10A tests
• Rugged, double insulated waterproof case