When choosing a winding resistance tester, it is important to know the capabilities of the device.
The Raytech WR50-12 Two Channel Winding Resistance Test Set offers a high output current and longer test leads, and is ideal for testing large transformers that need a higher test current. The Raytech WR50-12 also allows PC connectivity for transferring data to a computer, along with the following features:
• Touch screen UI
• Charge inductive loads up to 1500 Henry
• Data exchange through a USB drive
• Dual channels for resistance measurement and temperature
• 50 Amperes output
• Variable test voltage from 0 to 30 volts
• Demagnetizing circuit
• Discharge indicator
• Emergency stop button
• Built-in printer
• Internal storage that can store 10000 test results
• Can measure resistance from 0.00 Ohms up to 100 kiloOhms
• Battery operated
• USB and RS232 connectivity
The Raytech WR50-12 offers an easy to use operation screen, which allows quick selection of the current level to be measured, and a high precision, fully automatic, multi-microprocessor based system designed for highly accurate readings on-site with laboratory precision.
A newly designed technique of measurement incorporates a high precision measurement circuit, a unique power source and the fastest discharge unit on market, allowing precise measurements to 50 A.
The WR50-12 is one of the most lightweight systems available that comes complete with its own rugged waterproof Fieldcase.