The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester not only takes the guesswork out of diagnosing the most common mechanical problems, it also gives you a better understanding of vibration and its impact on your equipment, and will help you or your team be more aware of issues that may come up in the future.
Primarily used for troubleshooting problem equipment, the 810 Vibration Tester can also be used to survey equipment before or after planned maintenance. The combination of diagnoses, severity and possible repair recommendations help you make more informed maintenance decisions and address critical problems first.
The 810 Vibration Tester includes Viewer PC software, expanding your data storage and tracking capability. With Viewer you can:
• Generate diagnostic reports and track the severity of your machine’s condition
• Create machine setups with the convenience of your keyboard and mouse, and transfer the data to your 810 Vibration Tester
• View diagnosis and vibration spectra in greater detail
• Import and store JPEG images and Fluke IS2 thermal images for a more complete view of your machine’s condition
Use the Fluke 810 Vibration Tester to:
• Troubleshoot problem equipment and understand the root cause of failure
• Survey equipment before and after planned maintenance and confirm the repair
• Commission new equipment and ensure proper installation
• Provide quantifiable proof of equipment condition and drive investment in repair or replacement
• Prioritize and plan repair activities and operate more efficiently
• Anticipate equipment failures before they happen and take control of spare parts inventories
• Train new or less-experienced technicians and build confidence and skill across the team
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: