Primarily used for troubleshooting problem equipment, the Fluke 810 Vibration Tester can be used to survey equipment before or after planned maintenance.
The combination of diagnoses, severity and possible repair recommendations help you make more informed maintenance decisions and address critical problems first.
The 810 Vibration Tester uses a simple step-by-step process to report on machine faults the first time measurements are taken without prior measurement history. The diagnostic technology analyzes your machinery and provides text-based diagnoses, severity levels and possible repair recommendations.
Fluke 810 Vibration Tester features:
• On-board diagnosis and location of the four most common standard mechanical faults: bearings, looseness, misalignment, unbalance and other (nonstandard faults)
• Fault severity scale with four severity levels: Slight, Moderate, Serious, and Extreme
• Prioritized repair recommendations
• Diagnostic details include cited peaks and vibration spectra
• Context Sensitive Help
• 2 GB expandable on-board memory
• Data export (via USB connection) for more detailed analysis
• Self-test function • Laser tachometer for accurate machine running speed
• 100 mV/g TEDS triaxial accelerometer
• Data storage and tracking with included Viewer Software
• Color LCD display
• Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: