A versatile instrument, the Megger DLRO200-115 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps, subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. For those applications that demand a smooth dc current, the Megger DLRO200-115 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter has extra filtering on the output to reduce frequency ripple and can drive 200 amps through a total current loop resistance of 11 milliohms. The filtered output of the Megger DLRO200-115 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter also eliminates magnetic transients that could inductively trip a breaker’s control (bus differential relay), if left in the test circuit.
The unique design allows the weight and size of the Megger DLRO200-115 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter to be kept to a minimum; the instrument weighs less than 32 lbs. (15 kg). This small size plus a water/dust ingress rating of IP54 makes the test set equally at home in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field.
Megger DLRO200-115 features:
– Small and weighs less than 32 lbs (15kg)
– Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
– Filtered direct current output eliminates magnetic transients
– 0.1 µΩ best resolution
– On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
– RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer