If you are looking for a lightweight power quality analyzer suitable for field applications, you might be interested in the Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer.
This tester allows you to connect a PDA wirelessly to give you a read-out while the analyzer is gathering data. There’s no need to stay in the same location with the analyzer. You can be at another place while it analyzes power quality.
Below are some of the features of the Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer:
• IEC 61000-4-30 Class A compliant 3-phase power quality recording
• Automated recording of every power quality parameter on every cycle
• Analyzer software lets you set the thresholds after monitoring
• Easy set-up with properly identified test probes
• Internal channel switching capability. You do not need to swap the leads when connections are incorrect
• Internal memory of 1GB that allows you to store the results for future retrieval
• Can capture inter-channel and current triggering
• 5 MegaHertz, 8000 Vpk electrical waveform capture
• 100BaseT Ethernet connection for data transfer
• PC software that lets you analyze and create reports
Protec can provide you the power quality analyzers you need for preventive maintenance. Call us today at 1-866-352-5550 to learn more about our test equipment acquisition services.