The portable density meter, the SBS-3500 Hydrometer measures the density of liquids in g/cm3 or kg/m3 according to the oscillating U-tube principle.
Along with density various other measuring units can be selected (relative density, density at reference temperature, concentrations).
A temperature sensor measures the sample temperature right at the measuring cell, and the temperature is displayed and can be used internally for automatic temperature compensation of the density reading if required.
- Batteries (Lead-Acid and Ni-Cad)
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Medical Research
- Environmental Analysis
- Compact, lightweight design enabling one-hand measurement
- Extremely user-friendly menu
- Large LCD screen with backlight for clear visibility of results
- ± 0.001 accuracy
- Measures specific gravity and temperature
- Wireless infrared data interface for data exchange
- Tests both Lead-Acid and Ni-Cad batteries
- Automatically temperature compensates
- Stores up to 100 sample IDs for easy sample identification
- Stores up to 1024 measurement results including time stamp and sample ID features
- Easy and fast replacement of the entire pump assembly