The SBS-2003 Digital Hydrometer / Density Meter is a digital specific gravity tester with downloading capabilities for lead-acid batteries.
Easily complete specific gravity testing with the SBS-2003 by simply inserting the nozzle into the battery and depressing the finger pump which draws a few drops of sulfuric acid (H2 S04 ) through the tube.
Within three seconds the measured refractive index is converted into a temperature-compensated specific gravity reading, and then the specific gravity, temperature and cell count are displayed.
The SBS-2003 also has the ability to transfer the data to a PC or laptop via Bluetooth and download results into Excel.
The Hydrometer is suitable for use in all industrial environments.
- Via Bluetooth, wirelessly transfers testing data to supplied Excel template
- Time savings — 5 times faster than conventional methods
- Measures specific gravity, ambient temperature and count
- Automatically temperature compensates to 77º ˚F (or 25º C)
- Stores up to 1000 readings — can export raw data to Excel from template
- Exclusive to Storage Battery Systems
- Able to record temp in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- ±0.002 accuracy
- LED display
- IP64 water resistant
- Field calibrate with distilled water
- For lead-acid batteries only
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: