A Secondary injection test kit is a piece of electrical test equipment that assists in testing the health of circuit breakers.
The Square D by Schneider S33595 Secondary Injection Test Set is a full function test kit that is designed to perform tests on Micrologic, NT and STR Trip units.
The Square D by Schneider S33595 consists of a signal-injection box which can be used alone or with a supporting personal computer (PC). The optional test kit software is compatible with Windows® 95, 98 and Windows NT® operating systems.
Square D by Schneider S33595 applications:
• Secondary Injection Testing
• Manual Trip Curve Test
• Automatic Trip Curve Test
• Zone-Selective Interlocking Test
• Ground-Fault Inhibit
• Thermal-Imaging Inhibit
The Square D S33595, without a supporting PC, may be used to check:
• The mechanical operation of the circuit breaker
• The electrical continuity of the connection between the tripping coil and the trip unit
• Trip unit operation: