Developed specifically for the commissioning and maintenance of systems in electrical networks, the CPC replaces numerous individual testing devices while offering new, and innovative testing methods.
The Omicron CPC 100 Multi-Functional Primary Test System covers numerous applications in and around substations as well as at the manufacturer’s production site.
Extended by several accessories, the application range of the CPC 100 is capable of electrical tests on various assets including:
- Current transformers
- Voltage transformers
- Power transformers
- Power lines
- High-voltage (HV) cables
- Grounding systems
- Rotating machines
- GIS systems
- Switchgear and circuit breakers
- IEC 61850 installations
- Protection relays
Omicron CPC 100 features:
• Up to 800 A or 2000 V with up to 5 kVA over a frequency range of 15 Hz – 400 Hz or 400 A DC
• Excellent interference suppression facilitates measurement of small signals
• Easy to transport (just 29 kg) – Ideal for on-site testing
• Testing templates, automatically generated testing procedures and test reports
• Up to 2000 A or 12 kV through use of current or voltage amplifiers.