OMICRON is an international company serving the electrical power industry with innovative testing and diagnostic solutions. The application of OMICRON products allows users to assess the condition of the primary and secondary equipment on their systems with complete confidence.
The Omicron CMC 356 Universal Relay Test Set and Commissioning Tool’s analog test signals are generated digitally using DSP technology. This, in combination with the use of additional error correction algorithms, results in accurate testing signals even at small amplitudes.
The six current and four voltage output channels of the Omicron CMC 356 are continuously and independently adjustable in amplitude, phase and frequency. All outputs are overload and short-circuit proof and are protected against external high-voltage transient signals and over-temperature.
- Very powerful current sources for testing high-burden electromechanical relays
- High current amplitudes for 5 A relay testing
- High accuracy and versatility for testing static and numerical relays of all types
- Integrated network for testing IEC 61850 IEDs
- Continuous synchronized outputs with CMIRIG-B (e.g. for PMU or MU testing)
- Primary injection capabilities for commissioning tasks
- Test Universe software with unrivaled manual and automated testing functionality