The HV Diagnostics TD60-MC 60kV Tan Delta Test System is a portable cable diagnostics system for confirming the dielectric condition of medium voltage cables. Battery powered, weight optimized device – only 5 kg.
Used with the HVA60 AC Hipot, the TD60-MC tan delta test system can be utilized over a range between 1 to 62 kV peak. The dissipation factor measurement is performed with an accuracy of ± 10-4 for loads in the range of 500 pF to 10 μF.
- Wireless data transmission via Bluetooth
- PC-software (TD Control Centre) for display, analysis and reporting
- Easy to use and multilingual
- Real time display of output voltage and current
- Tan delta graph to display tan δ against voltage
- Automatic generation of ready-to-print reports
- Battery capacity up to 10 hours
- Energy saving sleep-mode with auto-wakeup function
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec:
Wherever the job takes you (and the equipment), with Protec’s multiple locations, we always ship from the office closest to your desired drop location (if the electrical test equipment you need is in-stock at that location), and the equipment can be returned to the nearest office.
We always consider ALL shipping options in order to save you the most time and money.
Also, if you happen to be close to one of our many office locations, walk-ins are always welcome!
Rely on the Electrical Test Equipment Rental Experts, we are there when and where you need us.