The PD60-2 is a portable two-piece partial discharge (PD) measurement and location system that interfaces to the following HV Diagnostics Test systems:
Combined with one of these HVA VLF test sets, the user can perform both an AC withstand and a partial discharge test on a cable system at the same time without having to make any new connections or change out equipment.
The PD60-2, rated at 62kV peak test voltage, allows the operator to detect, locate and map PD in cable systems up to 35kV.
The PD60-2 runs on either battery or shore power or both, making it ideal for PD testing on 35kV MV collector networks found in wind and solar farms.
- Flexible Separate standalone coupling capacitor and filter for ease of setup and portability
- Battery or AC shore power operation
- Rugged and portable
- Automatic and Manual Control of gain, trigger, and filtering options
- Analog and Digital Noise mitigating algorithms and Filtering Options
- Ergonomic process driven menu guided user interface
- Multiple Display format of PD Activity includes Phase Resolved Pattern, PD mapping, Raw signal, PD Intensity, PD Clusters, Voltage Dependence, Background Noise etc.
- Detection of PDIV and PDEV
- Rated at 62kV Peak (ideal for 35kV Acceptance and Maintenance testing and below rated cables)
- While mainly used for testing cables, can also be used for testing switchgear, motors, coils, transformers etc.
- Quick and Easy reporting functionality