The Fluke 750P27 300 PSI Pressure Module allows gage, differential and absolute pressure measurement with the Fluke 754 and 744 Documenting Process Calibrators (DPC) and 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator (MPC) to measure pressure.
750P27 300 PSI Pressure Module is extremely accurate, with specifications that apply from 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F), a feature that sets them apart from other pressure calibrators.
- 025 % reference uncertainty
- Range: 0 to 300 psi (0 to 20 Bar)
- Accuracy: Reference Uncertainty:±0.0175%
- Temperature compensated 0 °C to 50 °C
- Digital communication to calibrators, no analog
- losses or errors
- Broad selection of ranges
- Gage, differential, dual range, absolute and vacuum
- measurement models
To measure pressure, simply connect the 750P27 to a pressure source or hand pump, then connect the pressure module cable to the calibrator. Apply pressure from the pressure source and it is displayed digitally on the calibrator.
A touch of a button, displays the pressure in up to 11 different engineering units. When used with the 754 Documenting Process Calibrator, pressure readings can be date and time stamped and stored electronically for later retrieval.
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: