The FLIR C2 Compact Thermal Imaging System is a pocket-sized thermal camera designed for experts and contractors in the building industry. Be ready anytime with this full-featured thermal camera when it comes to finding hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more.
The FLIR C2 Compact Thermal Imaging System features include MSX® real time image enhancement, high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and fully radiometric imagery to clearly show where problems are and verify the completion of repairs.
Save thermal image JPEGs instantly, then conveniently adjust and analyze them later with FLIR Tools to isolate temperature measurements on any pixel and create convincing reports.
FLIR C2 Compact Thermal Imaging System features:
• Light, slim profile fits comfortably in any work pocket
• Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
• Built-in LED spotlight you can use as a flashlight and for photo illumination
• MSX-enhanced thermal images provide stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
• Radiometric image stores 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from -10°C to 150°C
• A wide FOV frames what pros need to see and high thermal sensitivity detects subtle temperature differences common in building applications
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: