The Doble TDR9100 Circuit Breaker Test System is an inclusive, rugged and field-portable instrument for simple and complex testing of circuit breakers.
Test all types of circuit breakers with efficient and accurate performance measurements, using the the Doble TDR9100 Circuit Breaker Test System.
The TDR9100 provides main contact timing, motion, resistance and capacitance measurements with the flexibility to double or triple usable channels.
The TDR9100 controls circuit breaker trip and close commands and supports the following operations: Trip (O), Close (C), Reclose (O-0.3s-C), Tripfree (CO), O-CO, O-0.3s-CO, First Trip (O), Slow Close (C).
Doble TDR9100 Circuit Breaker Test System key features:
• Know that your breakers can and will perform when they are needed
• Easily detect main contact and resistor contact timing errors
• A patented digital rotary and linear transducer provide early diagnosis of mechanical problems
• Immune to Interference – the accuracy of test results is unaffected by the severe conditions of electrostatic and electromagnetic interference that are normally present in harsh substation environments.
• Control with a Doble Universal Controller (DUC), tablet or PC