The effective and efficient operation of a power grid is largely dependent on the relay scheme. The importance of this critical electrical component makes it essential to regularly test its health status using high-grade electrical test equipment.
The flexibility, high power, and state of the art software allowing full simulation diagnosis are a major feature of the Doble F6150sv Relay Testing System.
A versatile device capable of testing everything from a simple, single high burden electromechanical earth fault relay to sophisticated microprocessor protection scheme, the Doble F6150sv Relay Testing System makes this all possible without the need of any additional supplementary instruments. It is also able to test dynamic state, steady state, and even transient simulation tests.
Doble F6150sv Relay Testing System features:
- IEC61850 testing with 3 packets of 9-2 LE communication protocol and station bus messaging – one fiber and one copper IEC61850 communication port
- Standard relay calibration and verification testing of High Burden and Microprocessor relays
- Increased amplifier power output and ranges (enhanced ratings)
- Protection scheme testing using State Simulation and Transient testing: powerful models made available in Protection Suite Software
- Metering at 0.2 class CTs and Transducers
- End to End testing of Communication Based Schemes with GPS time syncing
- 12 Source, (6-Voltage, 6 Current), configurable for Bench testing and proof of concept testing for complicated relaying schemes
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: