Never miss capturing a disturbance – with the Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer’s exclusive threshold-free measurement system, it’s automatic. Capture every measurement, every event, on every cycle, all the time with the Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer. Unprecedented accuracy and resolution provide complete visibility into your distribution system. The Fluke 1750 automatically detects, scales, and powers current probes without needing batteries.
Features of the Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer
• Easily analyze data and generate reports with automated EN50160 reporting and compliance.
• Complies with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker etc.
• Quickly retrieve data with included SD memory card or via the 100BaseT high-speed Ethernet connection.
• Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software – no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect setups.
• Auto Report creates either standard reports or customized reports with the minimum effort or hassle.