The Raytech CT-T1 is a microprocessor-based Current Transformer Tester that measures CT excitation current, ratio, and winding polarity tests, all without having to switch the leads during testing.
This CT Tester is precision-made, fully automatic, portable, and built to stand up to the harsh environments of field testing.
- Fully automatic knee point detection
- Ratio range of 0.1to15,000
- 5 low side tap connections
- Performs CT excitation, ratio, and polarity tests on current transformers
- Manual or automatic degauss and measurements
- Easy, one-time hookup for up to 5 CT taps
- Automatic test voltage range with changeable limits
- Easy to use tap selector interface
- Data storage of more than 10,000 measurements
- Color 5.7″ LCD touch screen display for easy operation
- 3″ graphic-capable printer
- 2 USB interfaces and one RS-232serial port
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: