A rugged, lightweight instrument that automatically measures Turns Ratio, Voltage Ratio, Excitation Current, Phase Relationship, and Phase Displacement, the Raytech TR-SPY Mark II Three Phase TTR (Transformer Turns Ratio) is a fully automatic instrument that can perform precision laboratory measurements, and functions extremely well in the field for routine maintenance testing.
The Raytech TR-SPY Mark II is extremely easy to use and operate and will work on all configurations of single and multiphase transformers.
Raytech TR-SPY Mark II Features:
– Automatic Three Phase TTR
– Select transformer type using simple user interface
– Measure voltage/turns ratio, current and phase displacement
– Store 100 test results on unit or export using RS-232 interface
– Ratio Measurement of .08 to 13000 turns
– Five test voltage ranges – 1V, 10V, 40V, 100V and Automatic
– Automatic phase vector detection