An essential tools used in electrical troubleshooting, MicroOhmmeters and can also be used in testing joined metals, allowing for the measurement of extremely low resistance and the detection of minute resistance changes.
The Raytech Micro Centurion II 200A Precision Micro Ohm Meter tests digital low resistance utilizing a double Kelvin bridge input to isolate lead resistance for accurate resistance measurement. It measures very low resistance by applying a current of at least 10 Amperes to the test sample. The voltage drop that develops across the sample is measured and the tester automatically computes the resistance using the formula for Ohm’s law.
Raytech Micro Centurion II features:
• Adjustable output current 10, 20, 50, 100 and 200 Amperes
• 100 to 250 Volts AC input
• Automated range selection and polarity reversal
• Internal storage allows you to save up to 2000 measurements so you can retrieve them later
• Microprocessor-controlled for excellent accuracy and speed
• Ultra-pure DC output for excellent accuracy
• LCD screen with backlight
• Parallel and RS232 serial interface
• Automatic power off function
• Integrated thermal printer for instant printing of results