The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester with diagnostic technology, helps to quickly identify and prioritize mechanical problems using a simple step-by-step process to report on machine faults the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history.
The diagnostic technology analyzes machinery and provides text-based diagnoses, severity levels and possible repair recommendations. Faults are identified by comparing vibration data gathered by the 810 Vibration Tester to an extensive set of rules gathered over years of field experience.
Primarily used for troubleshooting problem equipment, the 810 Vibration Tester can also be used to survey equipment before or after planned maintenance. The combination of diagnoses, severity and possible repair recommendations help you make more informed maintenance decisions and address critical problems first.
Fluke 810 Vibration Tester features
• On-board diagnosis and location of the four most common standard mechanical faults: bearings, looseness, misalignment, unbalance and other (nonstandard faults)
• Fault severity scale with four severity levels: Slight, Moderate, Serious, and Extreme
• Prioritized repair recommendations
• Diagnostic details include cited peaks and vibration spectra
• Context Sensitive Help
• 2 GB expandable on-board memory
• Data export (via USB connection) for more detailed analysis
• Self-test function • Laser tachometer for accurate machine running speed
• 100 mV/g TEDS triaxial accelerometer
• Data storage and tracking with included Viewer Software
• Color LCD display
• Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: