The HD Electric Company PRM-100 Phase Rotation Meter is used to determine which is the leading phase of any two phases of a three-phase conductor system.
The HDE PRM-100 Phase Rotation Meter is a dual range, 0-5kV and 0-15kV, device that can be used as high as 45kV when optional resistor sticks (R-45) are added. It consists of two sticks with a connecting cord and ground lead.
Phase rotation is determined by taking readings on the two phases; first in one direction, then the other. The meter will indicate which phase is leading and which is lagging. The HDE PRM-100 Phase Rotation Meter can be used in overhead applications with the included probes, or underground by adding the appropriate underground probes for your application.
• Determine phase rotation up to 45kV
• Large 3” meter face for easy reading and increased accuracy
• Strain relief fittings reduce cable damage at point of highest stress
• Includes universal splines for hot stick attachment
• Adaptable for underground applications with optional bushing probes
• Operating Frequency 50/60Hz
• Made in the USA