The Dranetz PowerXplorer 5 is a favorite analyzer of a lot of technicians because of its easy to use interface and accurate power quality measurement. This three phase analyzer is portable and can easily be carried around in the field, substation or commercial/industrial facilities. It can measure harmonics up to the 63rd which allows a comprehensive analysis of the electrical waveform.
Below are some of the features of the Dranetz PX5
- Three phase analysis at 256/samples per cycle sampling rate
- Independent current, voltage and cross triggering
- High speed sampling at 1 microsecond per channel
- High-detail characterization of RMS variations and transient events
- USB, RS232 and Ethernet connectivity
- Can be powered by batteries or the AC mains
- LCD touch screen
- Allows you to capture IEEE 1459 electrical parameters on advanced and non-sinusoidal electrical systems
- DRAN-VIEW Analysis software
- Allows you to measure flicker as specified by IEC 61000-4-15
- Storage memory expandable up to 128MB
- High-speed transient detection capability
You can get this power quality analyzer from Protec Equipment Resources. We offer various equipment acquisition options to help you get the equipment you need that fits your budget. Please contact us at 1-866-352-5550 to learn more about our services.