The Vanguard EZCT-2000A Current Transformer Tester is designed to be rugged and portable, ideal for industrial and field applications. The tester can perform the CT excitation, winding polarity and current-ratio tests. The EZCT-2000A allows you to test current transformers in their field-mounted configuration, reducing the need to remove the CT from the host electrical component.
All of the EZCT-2000A’s test leads can be connected to the CT output terminals (X1, X2, X3, X4 and X5), eliminating the need for lead switching during testing. Test voltage output is automatically raised and lowered by the tester without any operator intervention. With up to 2000 Vac excitation test voltage available, the EZCT-2000A can easily perform excitation tests on very large CT’s.
Vanguard EZCT-2000A CT Tester features:
- Conducts excitation, winding resistance, winding polarity and current-ratio tests
- 20X4 back-lit LCD screen
- Alphanumeric keypad
- Variable output test voltages from 0-50 VAC at 10 Amperes, 0-1200 VAC at 2 Amperes and 0-2000 VAC at 1.2 Amperes
- Measures current from 0-10 Amperes
- Measures winding resistance from 100 μΩ up to 10 Ω
- Measures current-ratio from 0.8 to 5,000
- Can measure phase angle from 0-360 degrees
- 4.5 inch wide thermal printer
- Can store 140 current transformer test records
- Stores 128 test plans
- USB flash drive port for extra storage
- USB and RS232 interfaces allows you to attach the device to a computer for remote-controlled operation and data analysis