Understanding how to properly use electrical test equipment is a key factor in every diagnostic and maintenance program. When companies make sure that workers understand how to operate equipment correctly and read test data, they get the most out of this valuable testing equipment while also protecting their electrical system investment.
For Protec clients who use power quality analyzers, one of the industry’s leading manufacturers offers free seminars to assist users with detecting and analyzing power issues quickly and easily. Fluke Power Quality seminars offer a variety of topics important to using this vital equipment. Each online seminar lasts 30 to 60 minutes and teaches users how to effectively use the instruments for better results. The following is a listing of free online seminars you can watch today:
- First Steps for Using Fluke 434 & 435
- Advanced Features for Fluke 434 & 435
- Understanding Fluke 434 & 435 Phasors, Unbalance & Sequencing
- Understanding Fluke Power Log Software
- Taking Advantage of Fluke 1750
- What’s New for the 1750
- Understanding Power Analyze Software
- Six Ways to Reduce Costs with Power Quality Analysis
- Origins of Flicker & How it Affects Us
To watch these educational seminar videos, simply visit the Fluke training site. And when you’re ready to try one of these valuable additions to your test equipment inventory, request a quote online or give our support specialists a call.