The integrated network interface of the Omicron CMC 356 Universal Relay Test Set and Commissioning Tool supports comprehensive testing in the IEC 61850 environments using optional GOOSE simulation and subscription and Sampled Values simulation functionality.
Up to 12 independent channels with low-level signals are available at the back of the test set, which can be used to test relays which have a low-level input facility or to control external amplifier units.
By utilizing the EnerLyzer software option, the ten binary inputs of a Omicron CMC 356 equipped with the ELT-1 hardware option alternatively work as analog measurement inputs. The unit then can also be used as a multifunctional multimeter and transient recorder.
Besides its operation with the powerful Test Universe software running on a PC, the Omicron CMC 356 can also manually be controlled with the highly flexible CMControl unit.
Omicron CMC 356 features:
• Very powerful current sources for testing high-burden electromechanical relays
• High current amplitudes for 5 A relay testing
• High accuracy and versatility for testing static and numerical relays of all types
• Integrated network for testing IEC 61850 IEDs
• Continuous synchronized outputs with CMIRIG-B (e.g. for PMU or MU testing)
• Primary injection capabilities for commissioning tasks
• Test Universe software with unrivaled manual and automated testing functionality
• Front panel control with the unique CMControl (option)
• 10-channel analog measurement and transient recording functionality (option)
• Reliable and robust