When it comes to protective relaying, the Omicron CMC 356 Universal Relay Test Set and Commissioning Tool offers high powered solutions to engineers needing versatile equipment capable of testing multiple generations of differing types of relays.
The Omicron CMC 356 Universal Relay Test Set is a power workhorse that offers the flexibility needed for single phase mode testing up to 1700 VA for electromechanical and earth fault relays that require low current value.
For primary injection testing of current transformers, VTs or primary relays, the Omicron CMC 356 Universal Relay Test Set is also ideal, and its portably rugged case allows the it to be used in the field without worry of damage by weather or dirt conditions.
Omicron CMC 356 Universal Relay Test Set features:
– Very powerful current sources for testing high-burden electromechanical relays
– High current amplitudes for 5 A relay testing
– High accuracy and versatility for testing static and numerical relays of all types
– Integrated network for testing IEC 61850 IEDs
– Continuous synchronized outputs with CMIRIG-B (e.g. for PMU or MU testing)
– Primary injection capabilities for commissioning tasks
– Test Universe software with unrivaled manual and automated testing functionality
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec:
Wherever the job takes you (and the equipment), with Protec’s multiple locations, we always ship from the office closest to your desired drop location (if the electrical test equipment you need is in-stock at that location), and the equipment can be returned to the nearest office.
We always consider ALL shipping options in order to save you the most time and money.
Also, if you happen to be close to one of our many office locations, walk-ins are always welcome!
Rely on the Electrical Test Equipment Rental Experts, we are there when and where you need us.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published March, 2014 and has been updated freshness, accuracy and comprehensiveness.