A multi-functional documenting calibrator, the Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator (DPC) can be used for more than just calibrating instruments, it also can be utilized to troubleshoot problems or to run routine maintenance.
The Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator allows for the downloading of procedures, lists, and instructions created with software, or the uploading of data for printing, archiving, and analysis.
The 754 DPC also features a built in HART interface, capable of performing virtually all the day-to-day tasks normally performed with a separate communicator.
Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator features:
• Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
• Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
• Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
• Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
• Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
• Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results.
• Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
• Bright white dual display. Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously.
• Multi lingual interface
• Rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Includes gas gauge.
• Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms.
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: