Skip to content

Need a Megger™?

  • Uncategorized

When you request a megaohmeter, you probably go the tool crib and ask to check out a “Megger”, right?  You are probably aware, however, that Megger™ is a trademark of the company by the same name and refers only to megaohmeters manufactured by that company.

But, did you know that DLRO™ (digital low resistance ohmmeter) is actually the Megger DLRO™?  You want a “Ductor™”?  Yep, anything other than a Megger Ductor™ is not actually a “ductor™.”  And the Megger Insulation Test set – that would also be known under the trade name of MIT™.