The Megger ODEN AT Primary Current Injection Test System is designed for primary injection testing of protective relay equipment and circuit breakers, and can also be used to test the turns ratio of current transformers and for other applications that require high variable currents.
The Megger ODEN AT Primary Current Injection Test System consists of a control unit together with one, two or three high current output modules, and offers a configurable output, making it suitable for applications of varying output requirements.
All parts are portable, and ODEN AT can be quickly assembled and connected.
The Megger ODEN AT Primary Current Injection Test System’s control unit has many advanced features:
• A powerful measurement section that can display turns ratio as well as time, voltage and current.
• A second measurement channel can be used to measure an additional current or voltage.
• Current transformer turns ratio, impedance, resistance, power, power factor (cos φ) and phase angle are calculated and shown in the display.
• Current and voltage can be presented as percentages of nominal value.
• The fast-acting hold function freezes short duration readings on the digital display when the voltage or contact signal arrives at the stop input, the object under test interrupts the current or injection is stopped.