The Megger MIT525 and MIT1025 are designed for testing the insulation of high-voltage electric equipment. Their wide voltage range also allows applications for low-voltage equipment. Generators, motors, transformers, cables and switchgear all require effective maintenance. The test techniques on the Megger MIT525 and MIT1025 provide valuable diagnostic information.
– High-voltage power cables and high-voltage buses
– Large motor/generator windings
– Line and substation transformers
– Acceptance testing at installation to check conformance to specifications.
– Routine preventative/predictive maintenance testing after installation.
– QA testing as part of the manufacturing process.
– Diagnostic testing to isolate faulty components for repair.