Measuring low resistance helps identify resistance elements that have increased above acceptable values. The operation of electrical equipment depends on the controlled flow of current within the design parameters of the given piece of equipment.
The Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter is a versatile instrument capable of providing test currents from 10 amps up to 600 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. A large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test; all test parameters and measurement results are displayed.
The unique design allows the weight and size of Megger DLRO 600 to be kept to a minimum; the instrument weighs less than 15kg. This small size makes this Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter equally at home in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field.
The high current capability and compact design make Megger DLRO 600 suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints or other applications where high current is needed.
Megger DLRO 600 features:
– Small and weighs less than 33 lbs (15 kg)
– Test currents from 10 A to 600 A dc
– 0.1 µohms best resolution
– On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
– RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
– Supplied complete with 16.4 ft (5 m) test leads and download software