The Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter is a versatile instrument capable of providing test currents from 10 amps up to 600 amps subject
to the load resistance and supply voltage. A large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test; all test parameters and measurement results are displayed.
Weighing less than 33 lbs (15kg), this makes the Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter equally at home in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field.
The high current capability and compact design make the Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints or other applications where high current is needed.
The Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter measures resistances between 0.1 µohms and 999.9 mO, at high currents.
Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter features:
– Small and weighs less than 33 lbs (15 kg)
– Test currents from 10 A to 600 A dc
– 0.1 µohms best resolution
– On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
– RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
– Supplied complete with 16.4 ft (5 m) test leads and download software