Power quality analyzers determine the fitness of electrical power devices. When synchronized properly the voltage frequency and phase allows electrical systems to function as intended, without significant loss of performance or life. Without the proper power, an electrical device (or load) may malfunction, fail prematurely or not operate at all.
The Amprobe DM-III Power Quality Analyzer is one tool that measures a wide spectrum of parameters of power quality.
Amprobe DM-III product features:
• True RMS power quality recorder
• Measures a wide spectrum of power events like current, voltage, surges, harmonics, reactive, apparent and active power, power factor, frequency and energy.
• Can measure power quality parameters in single and 3-phase electrical systems
• It is compatible with a variety of current transducers
• Oscilloscope function
• Has the capability to simultaneously record up 64 power parameters
• Can be connected to a computer to download data
• Adjustable test voltages up to 1000 Volts
• Integrated timer that can be programmed
• Built-in Ohmmeter, Voltmeter and Megohmmeter
• Dual power option: batteries or mains
• Password protection feature
• Built-in Indicator for phase sequence