Digital micro-ohmeters and DLROs measure contact resistance of switch and circuit breakers, aircraft frame bonds, and rail and pipeline bonds just to name a few of the applications.
The unique design of the Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter allows the weight and size to be kept to a minimum; the instrument weighs less than 33 lbs. This small size makes this Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter equally at home in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field.
The high current capability and compact design make the Megger DLRO 600 suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints or other applications where high current is needed.
The Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter measures resistances between 0.1 µohms and 999.9 mO, at high currents.
Megger DLRO 600 features:
– Small and weighs less than 33 lbs (15 kg)
– Test currents from 10 A to 600 A dc
– 0.1 µohms best resolution
– On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
– RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
– Supplied complete with 16.4 ft (5 m) test leads and download software