Amprobe builds rugged, reliable test and measurement tools that have been trusted by professional electricians and HVAC technicians for over 65 years. Their products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals.
The Amprobe DM-III Multitest Power Quality Recorder is one tool that allows you to measure a wide spectrum of parameters of power quality.
The Amprobe DM-III can measure AC voltage and current, surges, power, sags, power factor, phase, frequency, apparent, active, reactive and harmonics. It is compatible with various current transducers, and it works on both single and polyphase electrical systems.
The Amprobe DM-III has a built in scope screen, phase sequence indicator and selectable fundamental frequency. The unit can be hooked to a computer so the test results can be transferred and for enhanced diagnostics.
Amprobe DM-III Power Quality Analyzer features:
• True RMS power quality recorder
• Capable of measuring a wide spectrum of power events such as current, voltage, surges, harmonics, reactive, apparent and active power, power factor, frequency and energy.
• Measures power quality parameters in single and 3-phase electrical systems
• Oscilloscope function
• Capability to simultaneously record up 64 power parameters
• Adjustable test voltages up to 1000 Volts
• Programmable Integrated timer
• Built-in Ohmmeter, Voltmeter and Megohmmeter
• Dual power option: batteries of mains
• Password protection feature
• Built-in Indicator for phase sequence
Related Products available for rent:
With offices in Texas, Illinois and New Jersey, Protec offers a full stocks of electrical test and measurement equipment.