Analyzing power quality is a vital component of every testing and maintenance equipment routine. Having a set program in place to test and monitor electrical equipment allows for continued worker safety and the longevity of company equipment.
The Amprobe DM-III Power Quality Analyzer is one device that offers fast power event capturing and multifunction capability. Aside from measuring power quality events, the Amprobe DM-III Power Quality Analyzer can also measure resistance and voltage.
Amprobe DM-III Power Quality Analyzer features:
• True RMS power quality recorder
• Measures a wide spectrum of power events such as current, voltage, surges, harmonics, reactive, apparent and active power, power factor, frequency and energy.
• Can measure power quality parameters in single and 3-phase electrical systems
• It is compatible with a lot of current transducers
• Oscilloscope function
• Has the capability to simultaneously record up 64 power parameters
• Can be connected to a computer to download data
• Adjustable test voltages up to 1000 Volts
• Integrated timer that can be programmed
• Built-in Ohmmeter, Voltmeter and Megohmmeter
• Dual power option: batteries of mains
• Password protection feature
• Built-in Indicator for phase sequence
Related Products available for rent:
Each Protec office stocks a full complement of electrical test and measurement equipment. Offering equipment from all of the premiere manufacturers for rent, lease or purchase, Protec has the electrical testing equipment you need to get the job done.